Powered by Blogger.
The Sassy Missus Reviews. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Review: McDonald's Vanilla Chai Tea Iced Frappé


This summer McDonald's has released two new items to their McCafé® menu, the Coffee and Vanilla Chai Tea Iced Frappé. I'm not a coffee drinker typically, so I haven't tried the coffee, but I am a fan of Chai Tea in almost any form, & vanilla is one of my favourite flavours and scents, so when I heard about this I couldn't wait to try it out!


A few weeks ago I tried it. I wasn't sure if I would, chai is supposed to be hot not milkshake like, but I really did like it. (I may be a little addicted to it now)
I have read that people say it's really sugary, I didn't find it too over powering like I have with other drinks, but I'm sure if you don't typically like sweets or eat them often it would seem that way. I could definitely taste both the vanilla and the chai, but neither was very overpowering, which was nice.

Of course the downside is the calories and sugar content, of course.

for a medium serving (479 g) there's 580 calories & 74 g sugar (on the plus there's 50% daily value of Calcium)  You can check out the full nutritional facts here.

Right now McDonald's is offering 50% off their McCaffe via "Frap Tap"
Find out how to redeem your coupon here.



Overall rating of the Vanilla Chai Tea Iced Frappé 

[5 stars: Love it]

Who would I suggest this to?


People who like Chai tea, people who like vanilla milkshakes, people who like trying new things or who are feeling adventurous.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 Comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

I hadn't heard about this, but it sounds really good!

Vanessa said...

You should definitely try, and let me know what you think! :) I love them!

Unknown said...

It tastes more like rice pudding than chia tea or vanilla

Post a Comment