Powered by Blogger.
The Sassy Missus Reviews. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Book Review: A Clash Of Kings

A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 

Yet again Martin has me biting my nails as I read this book.Throughout the book I fall in love & in hate with many characters, on all sides of the war. So much so I'm never sure who I want to win the war.

Unlike A Game Of Thrones, this book was not slow to start. It was action, and anticipation from start to finish. Where Martin sometimes gives us sorrow, he gives us hope, but the opposite is true. He has a way of making you hopeful, and then ripping it away from you with a sentence or two. Just like the other books in the series, this book is always keeping you on your toes with it's many twists and unexpected turns, right up until the end.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment