Powered by Blogger.
The Sassy Missus Reviews. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Book Review: Insurgent

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Insurgent by Veronica Roth

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

September is too far away!!!

I was going to try to drag this book out since the third book doesn't come out until September, but i just couldn't do it. I could not put it down.

I loved the internal struggles Tris faces, about Will, her parents, her loyalties and even Four.

The ending definitely left me wanting more, and i can't wait for September to get here.I'm going to dive into "The Rise Of Four' next, and hope that it will tide me over until then.

This book was a page turner. If there were more stars to give, this book would get them.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment